Thread: Unable to open websites in Opera 8 on Nokia N70

Unable to open websites in Opera 8 on Nokia N70

I am unable to access some of the website on the Opera 8 in my Nokia N70 mobile phone. Whenever i try to access some of the sites it tells me an error message that "unable to open website" or some thing like that. I can access most of the site like yahoo, google, rediffmail etc. But there are some other website or when i try to access any of the website on the web pages, it doesn't open. So please help me why i am getting this error message.

Re: Unable to open websites in Opera 8 on Nokia N70

I was also facing same kind of problem with my opera browser on my nokia n72 but it was able to solve this problem. Just you need to have some other web browser which can help you to solve this problem. I can recommend you Operamini 4.2 which is a great browser and it doesn't give this problem which you are facing currently on your phone. So if you want then you can download it for free from the official website.

I think that the problem is with the proxy which is in the opera 8 that comes with the Nokia n72 phone. So if you want then you can go on the opera's official website and check out for the proxy server which can help you to access website without any kind of restrictions. Also if you want then you can have some other browser to avoid this problem. hope this helps you out.

There are some other browsers which are good and the best, these are ucbrowser, operamini 4.2, teashark etc. These are the browser which helps us to browse all the restricted website on the phone and also you can check out the other applications which can help you to access internet without any error while you browse internet on your phone. I use Ucweb which i think is the best and the fastest browser.

The best thing is to remove the current version from the phone and download the version which can support all the proxies by which it doesnot give any error or restrict you from visiting a particular website. So if you want then you can go on the websites or google search and serch for the best browser to have on your phone without any kind of problem and all accessible website.

There are certain other problem by which you can have the problem which you are facing it currently. So if you want then you can check it with the network provider and ask then to check the network setting for your phone and also there may be the problem of the website which most of the time have server problems by which you cannot access them at the particular time.