Thread: How to play youtube videos on nokia n72

How to play youtube videos on nokia n72

I have Nokia N72 mobile phone and i wanted to know that how can i see youtube videos on my phone by going on youtube website. As i have activated gprs on my phone and i access internet daily. But there is a problem when i try to stream video on my phone, it says that unable to stream video. I don't know why it is happening. Please help me, i am not able to watch youtube videos on my nokia n72 pjhone.

Re: How to play youtube videos on nokia n72

I think you need to check out the setting of GPRS on your phone and then try to access online videos from any of the website on your phone. If the problem persists then you need to contact your networks customercare service and just ask them to provide the solution and also ask them to give the gprs setting for your phone and if you get it then save it on your phone and then switch off it and re-start it to stream video.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are most of the softwares which provides the direct access to the youtube to see all the videos with the categoray wise. Just go on the google and then serch for the applications or else you can also search for the youtube application which can give you all the videos to stream it on your phone directly. I have it on my phone and i regularly use it to watch and share videos online.

I think that you have the perfect working gprs setting in your phone ande if there is any problem or you face any kind of error when you surf internet on your phone then please report it to the network provider. There is a setting which you need to do which is really important to stream online videos from a particular website. You need to set the access point in the settings of the realplayer by which you browse internet, it will help you to stream videos.

Also if you want then you can go on a website which offers best and the latest software for the nokia and most of the other phone and also you can get all the games and applications for free. You need to go on the gallary.mobile9 website, from where you can get the latest updates and the best suited softwares for the Nokia n72. You can also get the youtube application which can directly play the videos on your phone.

I have the same phone and i also use interent on my phone. The very first thing is to have proper gprs setting for the phone to access interent error free and then if you want to stream online videos then you need to do the settings in the realplayer which can be assisted by the customercare. After that you should have an application which can help you to move you directly to the youtube site and from there you can view all the videos.

Go in N72 Gallery and look for Image folder. Look for Real player icon. Click on it. Go in option and then settings. Look for connections. You have to choose the appropriate network provider as per your phone internet settings.
    Last edited by Raj; 29-11-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: non english