Thread: Drive controller SATA II capability with lenovo ideapad y560

Drive controller SATA II capability with lenovo ideapad y560

i am having y560 system with a two different hard drive on both the laptop contain that one is Hitachi and other is segate both having. So intell will be report on both of the operating system I just having the Hitachi so where you may be able to change and transfer as per the rate so don't want to change just reboot it that you may not be capable to control the sata 2.Can anyone make me confirm that capabilities of the controller in the y560?

re: Drive controller SATA II capability with lenovo ideapad y560

i think that both are working well there is no problem with hitachi and seagate 2 that both support all are capable for the manual user. and say that it is said as sata 2.

when i am see that all the external sata 2HDD is used on my laptop and which the control by the internal hdd show me that is Hitachi 500 as so i actually want to be used in the boot able cd.

i think you want to look for this that the PSREF sheet lists having the HDD driver along with a sata 2 and also contain the 3GB ram as per sec so but when the overall system must be able to do and also having the declaration on spec when i actually getting the point which it will be surprised me that if it is are in limited given to the sata I.

so while are you trying for the USB stick for apparently that it will be used to flash the firmware of the driver and there isn't give any of the instruction on that how to get the firmware that which you are using a drive. so i just follow all this thing from the engineer has to go through all these.

Re: Drive controller SATA II capability with lenovo ideapad y560

when i need to to check weather the control capability sata2 on the lenovo y560 so i just try it with a USB stick which it will be helpful to driver flash on the firmware that i unable to find any 0f the firmware for the driver. so all this can be possible by the engineering.