Thread: Wrist watch USB

Wrist watch USB

Hello friends,

I am over here to find a good underwater clock USB with voice recorder function, i heard this from one of my friend but when i try to find it out over internet was not able to get anyone can anyone help me out with me or provide me any link where i can get some information about USB wrist watch.

CVSL-700 USB Wrist watch

If you are really planning to have USB wrist watch then i would suggest you to go with CVSL-700 because it has multimedia player and a mobile phone all snapped into these 53.6x25.5x23.6mm dimensions. When a sim card it being inserted it becomes a fully featured cell phone with Bluetooth, MP3, camera and personal organizer

Laziness USB Wrist watch

I would go with Laziness watch because it has Bluetooth with Caller ID Display and along with that it also keeps you connected in style by combining a vintage analog/digital watch design with Bluetooth Wireless technology. If you want to mute your mobile ring then you can do it by using a single button from your watch.

Wrist watch USB

Tornado USB Memory Watch is also a good wrist watch with good memory capacity. With Tornado USB Memory Watch you can carry your personal files secure. The stored files can be password protected and it usually comes in 3 versions that is 64, 128 or 256 MB memory and it has industry-standard USB 1.1 port with it.

Wrist watch USB

Thank you for replying to my thread i thought that i will not get such kind of watches but over here along with information you had also provide me the watch models which are available in the market so that it's very easy for me to buy anyone of them.