Thread: Should go for SLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera

Should go for SLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera

I am planning to buy a new camera for myself after finding a lots of model i am very much confused, i am not able to decide should i go for DSLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera. I had try to ask my friends too but they are also not able to provide me exact information about the same. Can anyone provide me some information about both, so that i can finalize which one is the best for me.

DSLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera

DSLR camera stands for Digital, Single, Lens, Reflex and this camera has removable lenses, that have a reflex mirror which allows live optical viewing through the lens taking the image which means that DSLR uses a mirror which allows you to see the image which you are going to take shoot of. I would prefer you to with DSLR camera only.

Basically a point shoot camera is being used for simple operation and it is also know as compact camera. Most of the time it lens is being auto focus where the lens is automatically set and most of the time such kind of cameras are being used by non photographer but who likes to take photography and it's simple to use as compared to DSLR.

I would suggest you to go with Sony A550 DSLR Camera because it is is equipped with the best technology and allows you to leave voice your creative vision and at the same it offers you to have a live view functionality where you can have very quick Auto Focus Live View uses a second image, eliminating the focus delay of other systems. At the same time it also has D-Range Optimiser where it analyzes areas of an image to recover shadow detail while Auto HDR instantly takes two shots.

Should go for SLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera

SLR camera which is being used for semi-automatic moving system and at the same time it also allows user to see exactly what he will be capturing into his camera as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through the viewfinder could be significantly different from what was captured on film. At the same time the viewfinder can include a matte focusing screen located just above the mirror system to diffuse the light.