Thread: Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi Screen Problem

Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi Screen Problem

I am having Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi and today when i Turn ON my laptop i was not able to see any image on it, along with that i was able to see the back light but no image to it. I had check out the RAM there is no issue with it, does anyone tell me why there is no display on Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi

Re: Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi Screen Problem

If you are not to view anything on your laptop, then i would suggest you to check your output with external monitor, if you are able to view it then there is some issue with your screen, i would suggest you to take it to some engineer he would find out the exact issue and let you know about the same.

I was also facing similar type of issue where i was able to see only half of the screen, then after that i came to know that my screen was being damage and i had to get it replaced with the new one, i would recommend you to not to take it to any hardware vendor because it's screen life is for only six months, but if you take it from company then it's life is for more then 2 years. i would suggest you to change the screen from service center only

I screen was also flickers on and off and when i told my friend about it he told me that it would be an inverter problem, then in that case you need to replace it and if your laptop screen is a solid white color, then there is some issue with your cable connection, in that case open your laptop and change the cable or check it out it is properly connected or not.

Travelmate 8104WLMi Screen issue

Ethan123 as you said that you are able to see display in external monitor then there is some issue with your screen or it might happen that there would be some issue with motherboard too, have a check for the same, because i was also facing such kind of issue and had bought a new screen and after that i came to know that there is some issue with your motherboard.

I was also facing similar type of issue and i had try out many solution but none of them worked put for me, then i told my friend about it, he had referred me the below links for solution it had worked for me hope it works for you too

Compaq Presario v3000 laptop screen Problem
    Acer aspire 1310 laptop screen problem
    Toshiba A100-700 laptop screen