Thread: WLAN issue with the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop

WLAN issue with the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop

I am having the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system loaded in it. I am facing the problem with WLAN of Neo Élan L2270 N laptop. I am not able to find the available wireless networks in my laptop for connecting to the internet. So any suggestions for resolving this issue. I tried to solve it by myself but not succeeded.

Re: WLAN issue with the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop

You are having the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop which is having the Windows Vista operating system and has the WLAN for connecting to the internet wirelessly using the wireless network available. But according to you the wireless networks are not shown in this laptop. So first of all make sure that the wirelwss router is turned on and the network is not hidden. The hidden networks will not be shown in the laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Make sure that the WLAN device of the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop is working properly. Meaning that the WLAN of the Neo laptop is enabled and it is not disabled from the device manager of the laptop in the Windows Vista operating system. So check it out from the device manager of your Neo Élan L2270 N laptop. Enable it again if it is disabled in the device manager by doing right click on the WLAN device.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If the WLAN device of the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop is enabled from the device manager of the laptop then might be this issue is related with the driver software of the WLAN device of this laptop. So uninstall the previous installed driver software and again install the driver software for the WLAN of the laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. After that the WLAN issue will be fixed in your Neo Élan L2270 N laptop.

I think you should run the system restore setting in your Neo Élan L2270 N laptop. If the WLAN of the laptop was working properly and the issue has started in the recent time then it will be resolved by doing this. So restore the laptop settings on the date when the WLAN was working properly. This issue will be surely fixed if it is related to the software and operating system of the laptop.

If any of the above suggested method is not resolving the WLAN problem of your Neo Élan L2270 N laptop then i will recommend you to contact the Neo service center because this issue is not related to the software or the operating system of the laptop. This is the hardware problem of the Neo Élan L2270 N laptop. So they can resolve this issue properly.