Thread: Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300

Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300

As every thing is moving toward the Wireless technology i am also planning to upgrade myself with the Wireless technology and for that i need your help. I am planning to buy an Wireless print Server and one of my friend has suggested me Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300. So i wanted to know about the functioning and performance of the same. If any one can help me then the help may be appreciated.

Re: Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300

This is the router which is developed by the dell to introduced the new technology of printing with the Wireless print Server. So if you are planning to buy one for you then let me tell you that this is nice print server. This Dell Wireless Printer Adapter will allow you to print on your Dell Photo from you home computer wifi network. So have one for you and enjoy

I think you are little late for this post as the i have searched about the same on the Dell and the support says that this product is no longer available. So if you are looking for it then i think you will not get it in market. So it is good for you to go with some other printer which support wireless technology and print on WIFI network .

I think you are little late for this post as the i have searched about the same on the Dell and the support says that this product is no longer available. So if you are looking for it then i think you will not get it in market. So it is good for you to go with some other printer which support wireless technology and print on WIFI network .
    Its of no issue that it is not available on the Dell as i have seen it on a shop near my place all i wanted to know about its functionality so that if i like it then i will buy it. So advice me something related to that.

Here i am advising you the Detailed specification of the Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300 hoping that you will go through this and if find it suitable to your need then get one for you.
    • Data Transfer Rate: Up to 54 Mbps
    • Compliant Standards: 802.11b, 802.11g
    • Model: U8510
    • Authentication Method: 40/104-bit WEP / WPA Encryption
    • Bandwidth: 2.4 GHz
    • Dimensions (WxDxH) / Weight: 3.6" x 5.2" x 1.4" / 25 lbs
    • Cable (s) included: USB Cable, Power Cable, AC Adapter
    • Connectivity Technology: Wireless
    • Device Type: Print Adapter
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Print when you want, where you want, from any PC within the wireless network1 with the Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300. It is designed to allow you to use the features of your Dell Printer in a wireless environment. Right now, save $30 on a Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300. The applicable price reduction will automatically be calculated when you add the valid item to your shopping cart. So check out the link for the best offer for buying Dell Wireless Printer Adapter 3300 with discount rate. Click here