Thread: Nokia 5800 restart when I open Themes menu

Nokia 5800 restart when I open Themes menu

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I am having this problem from last week. Whenever I tried to open Themes menu from my mobile, it restart automatically. I don't know why Nokia 5800 restart when I open Themes menu. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5800 restart when I open Themes menu

It seems that the themes you have in your mobile are corrupted or get damaged and that's why your mobile restart when you open themes folder. In this case you have to delete all these themes from your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and using Nokia installer application remove all these themes.

From your information it seems that the folder in which you have save your themes is infected with some kind of deadly virus and for this reason your mobile restart when you open that folder. In this case you have two way, Either you can delete these themes or you can scan your mobile to remove those virus from your mobile. I suggest you to scan your mobile to remove that virus from your mobile.

Have you restart your mobile? If not, then first restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing restart process. just turn off your mobile for 15minutes and after some times again restart your mobile. This time you will not get any problem. I hope my suggestion will help you.

You have to perform hard reset process to fix this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. If you don't know how to perform this process then use following step.
    First unlock your mobile and type *#7370* in it -> after this you mobile asked for security code. Just type 12345 as default code.

Hello everybody, I've fixed the problem by deleting the folder "10207114", inside the folder "private". Themes installed on the SD are lost, but can be reinstalled. I hope this helps someone. best regards
    PD: Sorry my bad English