Thread: Import MP3 into Ipod

Import MP3 into Ipod

Hi, I am the user of the iPod. I had recently purchased the iPod. Hence, I can not know much more about the iPod and iTunes. I want to import the MP3 files in my iPod. But I can not know how to do it. So, I would like to know about the How to Import MP3 into Ipod. Can anyone knows about it ???? Reply Me!!!!

Re: Import MP3 into Ipod

The iPod was originally a player to HDD of 1,8 thumb. Since then, Apple has released and maintains a full range of iPod's, which added the iPod mini, L 'iPod shuffle, Replaced the iPod mini by the iPod nanoAnd finally the iPhone and the iPod touch (the iPhone is a smart phone with all functions of the iPod, the iPod touch can be defined as an iPhone minus the phone function). The original iPod has been renamed iPod classic to avoid confusion.

The Portable DVD/CD players can be replaced by an Apple iPod which can be a single unit that can carries thousands of MP3 files and an easily fit into a users pocket. All iPods are regularly updated, keeping their names but seeing their capabilities increase, their functions improved or changed their prices in response to changing performance of music players in general. In addition to this players, Apple has developed software iTunes to transfer data to the iPod since some versions of Mac OS X or Microsoft Windows. Apple also provides the platform iTunes Store, A service of buying music and other content.

The following can be the steps of Importing MP3 into the iPod as follows :
    1. Connect your iPod to your system with the connector to USB cable that can be supplied with your iPod. The iTunes can load automatically whenever your system can detects your iPod can be connected to.
    2. Press Library -> Music.
    3. Press on the song that you want to import to your iPod. If you want to add more than one song at a time, hold down the COMMAND key on a Mac or the CRTL key on a PC and click on additional songs.
    4. Drag the highlighted song(s) to the iPod icon in the device list, which is located in the control panel on the left side of iTunes, below the iTunes Store and library options.
    5. Release your mouse when the iPod icon becomes highlighted--this will import all of the highlighted songs to your iPod.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 27-03-2010 at 08:53 PM.

The following can be an Environmental Status Report of the iPod :
    The iPod classic can be an Apple’s continuing environmental progress. The iPod can be configured with the following features to decrease an environmental impact :
    1. Highly recyclable aluminum and stainless steel
    2. PVC-free
    3. BFR-free
    4. Mercury-free LED-backlit display
    5. Arsenic-free display glassenclosure
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"