Thread: Ipod touch sync error 53

Ipod touch sync error 53

Hi,

I have a problem with the iPod Touch, while synchronizing it gives me unknown error (-53), I have not jailbreak or have changed anything in the ipod, but the upgrade just refresh my music, I have updated to the latest thinking that firmware will solve my problem, but still the same. Any idea how can I fix Ipod touch sync error 53? thank you very much for your help.

Re: Ipod touch sync error 53

If you are syncing calendars and contacts, browse data MobileMe Calendar or MobileMe Contacts. If the data therein does not appear correct, the problem is not the iPod Touch. If you've received an alert on your name or your password in step 6, delete and reenter your MobileMe password, then try again check your mail. If you continue to receive same message, try to connect to me.com.

Make sure you look good all of your contacts or calendars. When setting up your MobileMe account in iPhone OS 3.0, you can choose to merge or not merge your data. If you choose Do not merge your data MobileMe are stored separately from data already present on your device. In Contacts / Calendar, tap the button at the top left until you can see all the groups and schedules, and make sure you look your MobileMe data.

Make sure your MobileMe account is properly configured on your Ipod touch:

1. Tap the Home screen, click Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
    2. Tap the "data synchronization", and make sure that "push" is enabled. Tap "Mail ...", the screen before.
    3. Tap your MobileMe account.
    4. Tap the "Account Information" and check the contents of the address field.

First make sure you have backed up copies of all data for contacts, calendar of your iPhone on your Mac. Tap the Home screen, click Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendar "and then on your MobileMe account. Tap Delete Account." (Select Delete when prompted, select from the ipod touch. ") Restart your iPod touch again. Tap the screen after restarting Mail, Contacts and Calendar" on the "Add Account> MobileMe, and set up your account again.