Thread: Ipod Games won't sync to itunes

Ipod Games won't sync to itunes

Hi,

I have a iPod 160 GB 5th generation. I had about 6 games ... They still appear in applications. I sync my ipod and all my music transferred but the Ipod Games won't sync to itunes . iTunes says "I am not authorized playing with this computer" What does it mean? The games had ceased to appear to be able to sync, but still appears in my applications. How do I resolve this problem ???

Re: Ipod Games won't sync to itunes

To sync purchased iPod Games with itunes, follow the steps below :

1. Select in the iTunes Source list, select "iPod" and click the Games tab.
    2. Select "Sync games ".
    3. Click on "All Games" or "Selected games". When you click "Selected games", you also choose from the games you want to synchronize.
    4. Click Apply.

Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. Make sure that you have the correct model iPod. IPod games are the models of iPod nano (5.-generation) is required. Note : Games that were purchased for the iPod (5th generation) are not compatible with the iPod classic, iPod nano (3.-generation) or iPod nano (4.-generation.

Download the latest version of iTunes. The latest version of iTunes is available here - http://www.techarena.in/download/software/itunes.htm and the latest version of iPod software. Make sure the tab "game" is displayed when you click the iTunes window in the Source pane under Devices in iTunes. If a game title, although the iPod in the game library, but is not displayed in the synchronization list, the game is not compatible with your iPod model.

Ipod Games won't sync to itunes, if iTunes is enabled for the use of the account with which you have bought the game. If iTunes is not enabled on your iTunes Store account, the message "The game was not copied to iPod, because this computer is not activated for the use of this object is displayed.

To remove error message, disconnect the device from your computer. Restart your iPod. Press the on / off button (Sleep / Wake button) and on again. Once your on, connect it to your pc again and then try to sync applications. If not, restart the computer and do a restore. After restoring, try again synchronization applications.