Thread: Stand for apple iPad

Stand for apple iPad

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new apple iPAd. It has amazing features and it looks very well. I am getting difficulty while watching movie. I have to hold that ipad for long period to watch any movie and that's why I am looking for stand of iPAd. So that can watch any movie on ipad by placing it in that stand. If anyone know anything about such Stand for apple iPAd , then please let me know.
    Thank you.

Re: Stand for apple iPad

You have to use Vers Wood Apple iPad Case/Stand. The Vers Wooden iPad case is top loading. Inside it’s soft allowing protection for the iPad while the outside is made from wood and bamboo.
    It is cost only $80. You can get this from any of the branded store.

You have to use iPad Kick Stand for you ipad. It’s the Scosche iPad Kick Stand made up of shatterproof polycarbonate and rubber hybrid protective cover for your Apple iPad. It’s a locking stand that enables both horizontal and vertical alignment of the iPad. A low angle setting will optimize this iPad kickstand for your typing comforts while the molded grips on the back of the stand render great handling of the Apple iPad.

You have to use Skadoosh iPad Stand for you ipad. The body of the Skadoosh iPad Stand is machined out of lightweight aluminum. Set your iPad, landscape or portrait orientation, into the adjustable "rocker". The Skadoosh iPad Stand will hold your iPad solid while you are using it. The Skadoosh iPad stand allows for minimal contact with your iPad while providing maximum support.

You have to use Cloak for your ipad. It is launches by Quirky.Quirky is selling a pre-selling an iPad case, called the Cloak, for the Apple iPad that is also an iPad stand. The iPad slides into the Quirky case through a top opening. The Cloak can also act as a stand for the iPad in both portrait and landscape positions.
    The pre-sale price is $36.