Thread: Need drivers of Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop

Need drivers of Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop

I am having the Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop and i have recently upgraded the operating system of the laptop from Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system. I am not having the driver software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. So i want the drivers of Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop. Where can i find the drivers of this laptop for the Windows Vista operating system.

Re: Need drivers of Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop

You are looking for the driver software of the Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop for the Windows Vista operating system because you have recently upgraded the operating system of the laptop from the Windows XP to Windows Vista operating system. So may be you have got the driver disc of the laptop with it at the time of the purchase may be it will have the driver software for the Windows Vista operating system. So check the driver disc of the laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are not having the driver disc of the Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system then you can install or update the driver software of the hardware of motherboard and hardwares of this laptop from the device manager of the laptop. Go to the device manager and right click on the hardware and select the driver update from the list. This will install the latest driver software compatible with the Windows Vista in your laptop.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also download the driver software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system and install it in the Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop from the website of the Toshiba. Go to the Toshiba website and search for this laptop and download the driver software for this laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. After installing the driver software reboot the laptop. After that the laptop will work properly.

If you are not able to find the driver software on the website of the Toshiba for this laptop then i will recommend you to check the motherboard model number of this laptop and download the driver software from the website of the motherboard manufcacturer. Most probably the laptop motherboard will be of the Intel. So try this also. May be you will get the driver software.

If you are not able to get the driver software for this Toshiba Satellite A10 laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system then you will have to contact the toshiba for this. they can only provide you the driver software for this laptop. Otherwise you will have to switch back to the Windows XP operating system for resolving this issue.