Thread: HTC EVO 4G SuperSonic : Features & Specifications

HTC EVO 4G SuperSonic : Features & Specifications

Hi,

I want to purchase a mobile handset in the coming months. I have seen HTC EVO 4G SuperSonic, shown at the exhibition CTIA WIRELESS 2010. It has wide screen which I liked. I don't know about its other features. So can you please tell me about Features & Specifications of HTC EVO 4G SuperSonic mobile phone ???

Re: HTC EVO 4G SuperSonic : Features & Specifications

It is built on the basis of a HTC HD2, the Supersprint is part of a whole new generation of smartphones compatible Wimax or 4G, a standard for exchanging wireless data much more efficient than the current 3G. It should allow very high speed networks compatible and has a special feature for sharing the connection with 8 other devices using Wi-Fi, like a Wi-Fi Hotspot

Main Features of the HTC Supersonic
    - Network 4G (WiMax)
    - Multi-touch screen 4.3''800 x 480 pixels
    - AFN 8 + megapixel 720p video recording
    - Connecting Wifi + Bluetooth
    - Connection Sharing via WiFi
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 1 GHz
    - RAM 512 MB
    - 1GB internal memory + card slot
    - HDMI Video Output
    - OS 2.1 + Android HTC Sense

Much like the HD2, this CDMA mobile LCD screen offers 480 x 800 TFT 4.3 inch, plus Snapdragon QSD8650 1GHz processor, 1GB of internal memory and 512MB RAM. The 8-megapixel camera includes flash and can record 720p video and it comes with a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It offers HDMI output, WiFi connectivity 802.11b / g, microSD slot with an 8GB card. With regards to software Android comes to 2.1 with an updated version of Sense UI. This model works with Sprint's EV-DO Rev. A and WiMAX, and CDMA and allows calls while staying connected to the data network (that until now was only possible in GSM).

The camera takes pictures and video of excellent quality, the screen is wonderful, and the interface works without problem UI Sense. The capacitive buttons respond well, although a bit difficult to see in daylight, while the physical buttons (power and volume) are large and easy to locate. The back cover offers a durable and a larger battery than the HD2. Finally, the virtual keyboard is great, but with different icons that have no rationale.

HTC EVO - a smartphone exclusively for the American market with a CDMA network and the traditional model of distribution through the operator. The terminal has actually some other refinements, such as a photo sensor that increases from 5 to 8 million pixels and filmed in high definition 720p, such as the emergence of a sensor opening the front door to videoconferencing, or the addition of an HDMI output. In the sale of U.S. unit will do in the summer, according to information at Sprint, the price is not known. Can't say when it is doing to launched in India.