Thread: What are the features of Motorola i1 Smartphone

What are the features of Motorola i1 Smartphone

Hi,

I have recently seen the Motorola presented Motorola i1 Smartphone at CTIA. I liked the look of mobile very much. I have heard that it has Android operating system but don't about it features So can you please tell me, what are the features of Motorola i1 Smartphone ??? And when its going to launched in India ???

Re: What are the features of Motorola i1 Smartphone

Motorola i1, is a new smartphone Android somewhat special because it is supposed to withstand the harsh conditions of use. Thus, the Motorola i1 meets certain specifications of the U.S. military: it withstands shock, dust and splash. In true style walkie-talkie and the most difficult situations. Protected against dust and vibrates even if the rain intensifies.

The new Motorola i1 is the first smartphone with Android and Push to Talk technology. Not for nothing has a considerable size button with which to cut or give way to communicate with one or more partners simultaneously. With a sleek design and chrome finishes, but no special contribution in the field of aesthetics, the Motorola i1 is equipped with 1.5 Cupcake Android operating system with which interact via a touch screen 3.1-inch HVGA.

The Motorola i1 has been designed to meet certain expectations and it also positions itself not as a terminal at the forefront of technology. Indeed, this smartphone Android Aboard an earlier version of the system (Android 1.5) and uses processor clocked at 528 Mhz. However, it is equipped with means of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and has a little novelty, a first terminal on Android, the Push-to-Talk, which allows use walkie-talkie compatible networks.

Features Motorola i1 Smartphone :
    - U.S. Broadband Network
    - 3.1''Touch Screen 480 x 320 pixels
    - Camera 5 Megapixel
    - Compatible with Push to Talk
    - Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
    - Port microSD memory card
    - Processor 528 Mhz
    - OS Android 1.5
    - Talk time: 3:30
    - Dimensions 58 x 118 x 12.8 mm

To facilitate data entry it has been added Swype virtual keyboard, plus document viewer supports Microsoft, plus 5 and Opera Mini browser adoble Webkit with Flash Lite. The Motorola i1, hardened smartphone will be sold initially in the U.S. market at Sprint. Given the specifications meet U.S. standards, the i1 will first be adapted to European market, and no information concerning its availability in India has been published yet.