Thread: The Wii Classic Controller not detected

The Wii Classic Controller not detected

I am using Wii of the Nintendo. I can get a new controller that can I purchased on Internet . I had just tried it on my Wii. Which can be Plugged on my Wii remote. that can be working proper in the menu of the Wii. After that I can select any virtual console game and That can keep telling me to plug a classic controller and not detected and Even though it can be all ready in Wii. Can anyone has any idea??

Re: The Wii Classic Controller not detected

As per my opinion I can recommended you that on to go the site of the Official site of Wii. On that site you can get the proper answer for your query. I am providing you the following link for your convenience. Simply go on this link and try to resolve your problem related to the Classic Controller.
    The Wii Classic Controller not detected
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This controller can be the faulty controller but this controller can be an registered Controller that can be developed by the Nintendo or can be from another company with the some support problem. And Is this controller can be or can not be made by Nintendo. Can you verify the controller with other Wii Remote on a any other persons console, as that can helps to tell you if it can be the controller and a problem with your Wii Remote.

I think your Classic Controller can have some problems. If this can be the case and if you can have the warranty then go to the Service Center of the Wii and show them your Classic Controller. After analyzing they can give you the reply. if your Classic controller can comes under the Warranty Terms and Regulations of your Wii then they can repair your controller or can give you the new Controller.

There can be one more solution for you that you can simply go to the following link of the Wii that can be the official site of the Wii. So, There can be no need to worry, They can really help you to improve their customer satisfaction. So, Go to this link and ask about the Classic Controller. Then either they can provide you the solution or reason why your Classic Controller not be detected.
    The Wii Classic Controller