Thread: Can't reinstall USB WIFI software

Can't reinstall USB WIFI software

Hello friends,
    I recently bought wifi for connecting wii to internet. I also installed the software with no problem. When I tried connect wii to internet it gives error message stating that " it couldn't connect to the internet". I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software, but I unable to reinstall. I don't know why I can't reinstall USB WIFI software. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Can't reinstall USB WIFI software

Hey when you uninstall any program form your computer the back up files of that program remains in the computer for future purpose. It means that if you uninstall particular game form you computer the it's game file is remain inn your computer, this is because when you next time install that game then you can dstart that game form the last stage that you have played. In this case you have to delete that software's folder and it's file from the computer to fix this problem.

Hey I also had the same problem then I use following setting and then I able to fix this problem. I think you also use these steps to fix this problem.
    First you have to go to the registry and then you have to deleted the Nintendo folder which can be found in the software hkey. After this you will bale to reinstall that software.

Does the Setup CD automatically start when you insert it into your computer? If the Setup CD does not automatically start up when inserted, the Autorun feature of your computer may not be enabled. If the set up window doesn't appear, on your computer, click the "Start" button, choose "Run," and then click the "Browse" button. Click on the CD drive the Setup CD is in and locate the Setup.EXE file. Double-click this file to begin the installation process.

You have to use following steps to get rid put of this problem.
    1.First you have to remove that software from the HKEY registry which can be found under software.
    2.Now go back to the the driver file and delete all the rt25usb drivers.
    3.Now make sure that whether sharing box of all the network connections has unchecked.
    After this you will able to install that software.

Ensure that you have rights to install software on the computer
    Windows only allows users who are granted "Admin" rights in their profiles to install software. This includes the software necessary to install the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. To determine if the profile you are using has "Admin" rights:

1. Click the Start Button and select the Control Panel.
    2. Select "User Accounts."
    3. A list of all User Accounts are displayed. Users listed as "Administration" level are able to install software.

If the profile you are using does not have these rights, you will not be able to install the required software. Please contact an individual with "Administrator" settings for assistance.