Thread: Dell D600 Audio Driver Problem

Dell D600 Audio Driver Problem

Hello friends,

My brother is having Dell Latitude D600 with him and dude to virus issue he had formatted his laptop and install Windows XP Sp 3 as his operating system, when he try to install audio drivers he is getting an error message as "The device cannot start", he has come at my place for help, i had also try to install the drivers but it not accepting it, does anyone facing such kind of issue with there laptop.

Dell D600 Audio Driver issue

If your driver is not working then i would suggest you to go device manager and over there are you getting yellow question mark in front of Audio drivers, if yes then try to install the drivers manually and at the same time try to get the latest version of audio drivers from it's official site and then try to download it i am sure now you won't get any error message.

Dell D600 Audio Driver Problem

Thanks for replying me as you said i am getting a yellow question mark and i had also try to download the drivers manually by still getting the same error message as The device cannot start and when i try to find it's drivers on it's officially site i was not able to do so, it would be great if anyone of you can provide me drivers for my Dell D600 laptop.

Dell D600 Audio issue

I am also having Dell laptop with me yesterday when i started my system it was working fine, but today when i started my laptop and try to listen some music i got an error message as modprobe: FATAL: Error running install command for sound_slot_1, i had try a lot to find it over internet but none of the solution worked out for me. I hope my problem gets solved over here.

Download Dell D600 Audio Driver

i was also facing similar type of issue when i had formatted my laptop and install a fresh copy of Operating system and at the same time i was also not able to find out it's driver too, then i had called up Dell support and told them about the issue, then had provide me download link and told me to run on my laptop and till now i am not facing any issue.

Dell D600 Audio Driver