Thread: Warranty Questions of Nintendo DSi

Warranty Questions of Nintendo DSi

I had recently purchased the Nintendo DSi. I very much like the Nintendo DSi. but when I took out the Nintendo DSi from the box, I can noticed that left and right buttons of the Nintendo DSi can be beaten up little bit. I think that can not be big issue. But then after few days my that keys became very gummy means whenever I can pushed the button down, it can not be up without pulling manually. Would I eligible for warranty of Nintendo DSi to get it fixed/replaced?

Re: Warranty Questions of Nintendo DSi

I recommending you that to go to the following link which can be specified below. I am sure that this declared link can assist you that to know is your product can be comes under the warranty or not and for your query and you can surely got your solution for your query. If you can not got the solution then reply me, I will try my best to give you the another proper solution.
    Warranty Questions of Nintendo DSi
    Last edited by Gonzo; 25-03-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, Sorry I can not know anything about the Warranty terms of the Nintendo DSi. Thus, I suggest you that the simply go on to the service center of the Nintendo DSi and ask the experts that can be present their about your Warranty issue. i am sure that they can help you to know about the your warranty of Nintendo DSi. If you can not satisfied then reply me!!!!

I can have the one solution for you regarding your Nintendo DSi. Take a rubber tube of the compressed air and blow out that air under the button for that you can finding the problem. That can removes the dust or any other particles that can not be wanted. Please can not blow in to the Nintendo DSi, It can damage your Nintendo DSi. So, Try it and reply me your problem can be resolve or not.

I can also recommended you that try to call on the Customer Care of the Nintendo DSi. You can simply do it by dialing the number of the Customer Care of the Nintendo DSi and ask the experts that can be available their about your Warranty issue. I hope that they can assist you to know about the your warranty of Nintendo DSi. The number of the Customer Care of the Nintendo DSi can be 1-800-255-3700. If you can not satisfied then reply me!!!!