Thread: How to transfer songs from samsung corby to pc

How to transfer songs from samsung corby to pc

Recently i have bought a new brand Samsung Corby mobile phone which is a great phone to use. But there is a problem with my phone, i haven't got any usb cable with it and i have to buy separately form outside. Though i don't have the usb cable then u need some help in transferring all the data from the computer to the mobile phone. If there any other technique which can help me to transfer all the data to the phone. Please help me i need immediate solution for it.

Re: How to transfer songs from samsung corby to pc

I think you need to have the usb cable in order to connect your phone with the computer. With the help of usb you can connect your phone to the computer and can transfer all the data from the computer to the phone. In most of the cases you don't require any pc suite to have it on the computer in regarding to connect it to the phone. You can directly connect you phone to the computer and then you need to choose the mass storage mode to transfer the data between computer and the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also use the method of bluetooth by which you can share all the data from the phone to the computer. To do this you need to have bluetooth dongle which needs to be connected to the computer in the usb slot and also you need to install the driver of the bluetooth dongle. So if you want then you can buy it from the store and then use it with the computer. After connecting it to the computer just on the bluetooth on your phone and try to find the bluetooth dongle on your phone, once if finds it you can share all the data.

There is also one method by which you can transfer the data from the computer to the mobile phone. YOu need to have the memory card reader by which you can transfer all the data from the computer to the memory card directly. To do this you need to have memory card reader which is easily available in the store and then connect it to the computer with the help of usb and then insert your phone's memory card and then transfer all the data.

If you have bought new USB cable to connect your phone to the computer for the data transfer then you can also have the pc suite for the mobile phone, as it help us to have all the details of the phone's memory as well as memory card. It can also help you to connect to the internet by using your mobile phone as a modem. So if you have usb cable then it is important to have pc suite.

I think you have got all the points in regarding to the computer and mobile connectivity from the above posts. So if you have found out the solution then you also have new wallpapers, games and applications for your phone from the website which is absolutely free. So if you wan then you can go on the mobile9 website from were you can find the latest applications for the mobile phone. And also if you want any of the solutions for your query then you can post here.