Thread: Best games for ipad

Best games for ipad

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new ipad for my children. They love to play game on ipad. But it only have some limited game on it . Can anyone tell me Best games for ipad Please help me. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Re: Best games for ipad

You must play Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars on your ipad. Chinatown Wars packs a wide range of new features developed specifically for the revolutionary iPhone and iPod touch, including intuitive Multi Touch user interface controls, adjusted difficulty levels, enhanced presentation with higher 480 x 320 resolution graphics, plus Independence Radio - an all-new customizable radio station that allows players to create custom iTunes playlists for use in-game.

You have to play Flick Bowling on your ipad. Fun bowling physics engine and the story is humorous, although very short (more on that in a minute). I dislike the mentality that you pay $2.99 for a game and there are already 3 features created, and ADDED to the game, that you can't play with unless you pay $.99 each. This wouldn't matter as much if the game had a nice long story mode with lots of unlockable items, but unfortunately that is not the case. The Plus+ integration with achievements is nice, and there are a couple different modes, but it feels lacking.

Explore the wastelands of BioDefense in this unique release from Resolution Interactive that will revolutionize strategy games on the iPhone/iPod Touch platform. BioDefense is a real-time strategy game where you're defending your base against waves of relentless zombies. Build your defenses well and expand your base into the pitch-black wastelands in the hunt for more resources. Beware of different enemy behavior and adapt your tactics or be overrun in the mayhem. How long will you survive the zombie outbreak?

You have to play iEscaper!2 -Escape from the Castle of Doom in your ipad. Thrilling escape adventure game "iEscaper!" sequel has now arrived!
    Your next stage is "Castle of Traps" where "Crystal of Dragon" surrounded by dangerous traps and protected by an evil spirits awaits.
    Do you think you have what it takes to solve all the mysteries, avoid traps and successfully obtain "Crystal of Dragon"?

Affection Best Kids iPad games

Depending on the age of your children (sounds like they are young) - I hardly think you wanna get them Grand Theft Auto. A family friendly game your kids will love (and help with their motor skills) is STARFACES. Its on sale this week only for the grand opening of the Apple iPad App store for just $0.99

StarFaces HD is an addicting new iPad game that will entertain you anytime anywhere! If you like Tetris or Bejeweled, you will love StarFaces HD!

- Beautiful music sends colorful crystal hearts sailing across the screen.
    - Your mission is to line up 3 crystals of the same color in a row or column.
    - You can swap 2 crystals next to each other by sliding your finger across them horizontally or vertically.
    - Move as fast as you can or the crystals will take over your screen!
    - Each level is more challenging. Each level gets you closer to the StarGirl.
    - If you get pass Level 5, send StarFaces a message on Facebook!

Get StarFaces HD at your iPad's AppStore now.
    http://www.itunes.com/apps/starfaceshd

StarFaces on Facebook:
    http://bit.ly/StarFaces-Facebook

StarFaces website:
    http://www.starface.me