Thread: Acer Recovery Disk Issues

Acer Recovery Disk Issues

Hello friend,

I am having Acer Extensa 4620Z laptop. I had issue with this Acer laptop. It stopped working, couldn't find os or hard drive. Because of that I used the acer recovery disc to recover my data. When I inserted first disc it tells me loading RAMDISK image, I then choose english language and restore factory default system. And when I inserted second disc, I got 'device does not exist' error. I am not getting how to solve this Acer recovery disk Issues. Please help me over this issue.

Re: Acer Recovery Disk Issues

I think there is some problem in your Acer recovery CD. You have not properly downloaded the acer recovery disc. Because of that you are getting problem with this acer recovery disc. I suggest you re-download the recovery disc from the official website of you laptop for your laptop model. Try this and let me know if it works for your not.

Hi friend,

It seems that CD drive of your Acer laptop is not working properly. And because of this you got the issues while inserted the second disc of recovery disc. To solve this issue you need to repair the CD drive of your laptop, and then try use the Acer recovery disc. I hope it will definitely solve the acer recovery disk issue.

According to me you need to take help of acer service center. From there you will get solution about how to solve the issue of recovery disk of you acer laptop. I also had the similar issue with may Acer laptop. At that time I went to the Acer service center. They help me how to use the Acer recovery disk. You can also try this.

Thanks friend for all your instant help. As per you suggestion I have contacted to the Acer service center. They told that my laptop cd drive is faulty. The I replaced that with new cd drive. After that I successfully take the backup with the help of Acer recovery disk without any disk error. They also guide about other issue of Acer recovery disk.