Thread: Acer Aspire 5104WLMi Fan Noise

Acer Aspire 5104WLMi Fan Noise

Hello, I am having Acer Aspire 5104WLMi Laptop in my home. And from few days it is giving me problem of the Fan. When I make use of it, it simply create a noise from the fan and that is why I am getting the problem from it. If you are having any solution on this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Acer Aspire 5104WLMi Fan Noise

Hello, I think you must need to clean your Processor Fan. It may possible that your Processor fan is having much more dust on it, and that is why you are getting this problem. So, I would simply suggest you to simply remove the fan and then you can simply clean it, and then you will not get the noise from it. So, you just need to make use of it. It will be remove noise form your fan.

Hello, If you are getting problem with the Fan Noise then it is needed to change the fan of your laptop. If you use the new fan then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is happening due to the problem in your fan. If you won't change that then it may possible that you will get the problem in your processor. This may happen due to the overheating. So, you need to change the fan as soon as possible.

Hello, I was also getting the same problem few days ago. Then I simply remove fan . Then I clean all of the fan blades and attached again. Then sound from my fan also got removed. If you want to remove your noise problem then you also need to do same. If you make use of it then you can also able to remove the problem of your sound. So, you will get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the new fan. Or you can simply make use of the cleaning of your fan. If you make use of the new fan then you will simply able to get the solution for your problem. If you want to try for that fan only then you must need to make use of the cleaning of that fan, but after cleaning also you will able to get the solution for only for few days. So, it is better to use the new fan.