Thread: Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard broke

Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard broke

I am having the problem with my keyboard of Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w which was broke on last night as i was working on it suddenly tea pored on it. So i have immediately turn off the device and dried it. But afterword when i again restarted the same the keyboard was working only 50 percent and rest of the keys are not responding. The one which is responding printing the different value. So if you can then help me with Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard broke issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard broke

This is seems to that the keyboard got short circuit that is why it is not functioning according to you. So there is only one solution of this is that you need to repair the Keyboard. Just go to the hardware shop and ask for the same. They will charge to some amount and fix the problem of your keyboard. So do the same to work with the issue of yours.

Hey the one thing that i can suggest you is that just replace the keyboard of your Sony viao immediately otherwise you might get it more worst then it seems. You can fix the keyboad of your own. Just bought the new Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard and then replace it. For the replacement you can check the web site of Sony. Thats it!!!!

Hey First of all remove the battery from your device to avoid more damage to your system and then remove the LCD to protect the same from any damage. This will prevent you for being infected with more damage of your Sony Viao. Now Check out the link given below which has been discussed about the how to replace the keyboard of Sony Viao which might help you.
    Need to replace keyboard in Sony Vaio Laptop
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you have any kind of issue then it is better to call up the Sony support for the help. The problem of your can be solved with the help of the Sony help center. So just report them about the problem of yours and they will guide you about the issue and solution for the same. So do the same which will prevent you for more damage.

Hey thanks for all help that you have given me in regard to the problem that i have asked that is Sony Viao VGN-FS660p/w Keyboard broke and let me tell you that the help that you provide me is really appreciative. I have ask Sony for the help and they advise me to replace the keyboard which is the best thing they can offer. So i did the same.