Thread: Bluetooth issues with Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 in Windows 7

Bluetooth issues with Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 in Windows 7

I am having the Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop which comes preloaded with the Windows Vista operating system and recently i have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from the Windows Vista to Windows 7 operating system. After that the Bluetooth of this laptop is not working. There is Bluetooth issues with Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 in Windows 7 operating system. What can be the possible reasons for this issue and how can i resolve it.

Re: Bluetooth issues with Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 in Windows 7

You are having the Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop and you have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system. After that the bluetooth issue is started in your desktop computer system. So first of all make sure that you have installed the proper driver software of the bluetooth device in your laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. After that the issue will be solved.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can install the driver software for the bluetooth device of the Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop from the software disc of the laptop provided with it. If the disc does not has the drivers for the Windows 7 operating system then go to the device manager and right click on the bluetooth hardware and select the update driver option. This will install the driver software. After this restart the laptop to take effect the changes made by installing the driver software.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can download all the driver softwares of this Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop from the website of the Sony laptop and install them in your laptop. Go to the Sony e-support website and download the Windows 7 operating system drivers for this Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop and install it in your laptop properly. After that the bluetooth device of the laptop will start working properly.

I am also having the Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop with the Windows 7 operating system but i am facing some other issue with the bluetooth of the laptop. The bluetooth of the laptop is working properly and i am able to do everything except the audio playback on the bluetooth speakers from the laptop by connecting both the devices. So anyone has the solution of this issue then revert back to me.

For playing the audio through the bluetooth speakers using the bluetooth device of the Sony Vaio VGN-Z590 laptop by connecting both the devices, the laptop bluetooth should have the bluetooth A2DP feature. If the laptop doesn't have the A2DP support then you cannot play the music through the bluetooth speakers. If the A2DP is supported by the laptop then refer the manual guide of the laptop for connecting the bluetooth speakers with the laptop.