Thread: Dell Replacement Warranty

Dell Replacement Warranty

Hi there, I am having one query an d need your help regarding the same. Actually i have bought Dell E1705 which is got some issue and have ask the Dell Replacement Warranty to the same and in response they have replaced the E1705 with the Dell Studio 1747. So i want to know that i have got the better deal or not. Advice me.

Re: Dell Replacement Warranty

Hey, no need to worry as per my knowledge you have got the best deal as the older one is not the latest and the one which you got with by the replacement is the latest and having more functioning then the older one. So till the time you will not get any issue in the same, enjoy the latest one that you have got in replacement.

The one which you have got the latest ATI GPU. As the older one having the nVidia which is not as faster as the ATI Gpu that you have got with the new one. It is faster as well as the having more ability to support the graphic environment. Also this is having the supports for x64 Bit software and hardware. So continue with the new one.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The new one have the Intel Core i7 processor which is the new processor introduced from the Intel and having multiple functioning at a time. Also you have got the Windows 7 operating system with the Dell Studio 1747 replace with Windows XP is also new. And as reviewed that the Windows 7 can run great only on i7 processor. So you are having the best combination.

Can i know the reason why you have replaced the Dell E1705? But know issue in the replacement you have got the best configuration. As you are working on the 100 GB hard drive space and the replacement come to you with the 2 X 500 GB hard drive which is i think enough for the home use. That all i can tell you about the Dell Studio 1747.

Hey thanks for your reply about the query i have asked on this post and the quick and simple reply of your made me realize about the my new Dell Studio 1747 which i have got in replacement. Actually i have spoiled the older one while working and water fall down on it. So i have no option left other then to replace.