Thread: Apple Remote Problem With Vlc 1.0.3

Apple Remote Problem With Vlc 1.0.3

Hello, I am getting problem with the Apple Remote and VLC 1.0.3. Whenever I try to make use of the 'play/pause', it won't work. And also middle silverish button don't work. If I make use of them, then also, it wont cause the iTunes to appear. It is not working as per the requirement. If you make use of the Next and previous then it work fine. The volume up and down giving right working. How can I resolve my problem. If you are having any solution then please provide me solution.

Re: Apple Remote Problem With Vlc 1.0.3

Hello, I am also facing the same problem and till now I have not got any type of solution for it. I have tried to search the same problem on internet, but I don't find any kind of solution. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me also. I am also waiting for the reply. I am experiencing exactly the same problem. If you are having any suggestion which can work for this problem then please provide that to me.

Hello, I am not getting the exact details of your problem. If you provide some more details then I can find out the reason behind your problem. Send me more details about it, such as the Operating System version and other details. As it may possible that you are getting problem due to the any other problem. So, simply forward me all of the details.

Hello, I have tried to perform all of the solution, but I am not able to find that details. I would suggest you to simply make use of the new Player and get your problem solved. There are some of the players which are having working as similar as the VLC 1.0.3 and you can simply make use of them and solve your problem. So, you need to simply replace your player.

Hello, I think you must need to check out your batteries of the remote. It may be possible that your batteries are dead and that is why you are getting this problem. So, if you want to solve this problem then you must need to change your batteries and then try for the using it. I think after changing the batteries you will able to get solved your problem. So, just do it.