Thread: Speakers for apple ipad.

Speakers for apple ipad.

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I recently bought a cool new Apple ipad from the branded store. As I am music lover, I want to attache some best quality of speakers to it. So that I can listen music on it. Can anyone suggest me best quality of speakers for apple ipad.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Speakers for apple ipad.

Vestalife, the highly-regarded manufacturer of iPod speakers, announced the first of its iPad-compatible speakers. The Mantis speaker system has been updated from the previous versions for the iPod Touch and made 25% larger to accommodate the lmuch bigger iPad. It also boasts more power, and we understand has far better acoustics. Vestalife is best known for their wing style speakers such as the Ladybug, Ladybug II, and the Firefly. However the Mantis speakers are their top of the line, deluxe offering.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to use i-Luv ISP150 iPad Bar Speaker. Well it looks like i-Luv is ready to make your iPad into a music machine by debuting their ISP150 Bar Speaker. This portable speaker can be used for your iPad, laptop, and even that old fashioned iPod. However from the imagery, it’s being marketed to work with your iPad. It sports a 3.5 MM jack, built-in speakers and is powered by a USB or 4 X AAA batteries.

As per my knowledge there are only two types of speakers available for ipad. I hope in the future more type of speakers will made for ipad. These two speakers as follows.
    1. i-Luv ISP150 iPad Bar Speaker.
    2. Mantis speaker system by Vestalife.

aliahlewis Guest

Regina is right right now only these two kind of speakers are available in the market. And I suggest you for the versatile speakers as it is speaker with dock so u don't have to buy the dock for it.