Thread: Is it possible to play music in the ipad at background?

Is it possible to play music in the ipad at background?

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I have iphone 3gs which is 1 year old. Now I am planning to buy ipad for my personal use. I don't know very much about it. I know that it is possible to play music in the background in the iphone and ipod. I want to know is it possible to play music in the ipad at background? Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Is it possible to play music in the ipad at background?

Due to multitasking features of iphone and ipod you will able to play music in the background, in those device. This is feature is not available in the ipad. It means that ipad is not multitasking and due to this, you are not bale to do more than one process at one time. It means in ipad you can able to run one program at time. For this reason you can not run music at the background while other application is running.

I am also planning to buy ipad, but I never heard such kind of rumors like iPad did not multitask. I think you have to wait for 4.0 release. I think this rumors are used to spoil the new iPhone preview. I think they are planning to insert some new file structure and new type of finder in ipad and that's why such it takes long period to come in the market. I think they didn't show all the features of ipad and that's why such type of rumors are spread.

I think apple must be know about that, because such type of problem are repeatedly face by most of the iphone users. Most of the iphone users all ready rported such type of problem to the apple and I think they will fix this bugs. You have to continuously look for 4.0 OS release. So that you will get latest version of ipad.

Hey Is it is not possible to play music in the ipad at background. This is because your ipad device is not multitasking and for this reason most of the people not take interest in buying ipad. In this case if you love tom play music while doing other work on your ipad then you will not do this. You can do one thing at one time in the ipad. It means you can not listen music while doing other work on the ipad.