Thread: Best metropc phone that I can connect with my laptop

Best metropc phone that I can connect with my laptop

I want metropc phone which i can connect with my laptop. Actually i wan the the metropc phone because i want to connect the same with the system and then use it for having the internet connection. So is it possible for me to get a phone which will support the metropc connection. If yes then please let me know the best phone available.

Re: Best metropc phone that I can connect with my laptop

Well I guess you have to go with the Samsung finesse SCH-r810. It is the best phone which can be connected to your laptop and also the phone which will help you to get best of networking services. You can use the metropc connection on this phone and then connect the same with the laptop. I am sure it will help you to solve your issue.

I think you should have a look on the Samsung caliber it is the latest touch screen phone and that also supports the metropc connection. So don’t waste your time juts go for it and purchase the phone it is fantastic touch screen phone that comes with the 3.5” inch touch screen phone. I hope that this phone will satisfy all your needs.

If you will ask me, than I will suggest you to go with the Samsung SCH-r360. I am also using the same mobile phone and it is being serving me the best. I am sure it will do wonders for you. I hope that this will be the end of your search and will fulfill all your requirements. I am also using it with the metropc connection and it is being working fine and as asked by you it can be easily connected to the laptop and you can have the access on the internet connection. Perhaps you should install the PC suite on the laptop of yours.