Thread: IMtoo 3gp converter not working properly in Sony Ericson K750i

IMtoo 3gp converter not working properly in Sony Ericson K750i

I am having a Sony Ericson K750i mobile phone and using it from the last 12 to 13 months. I have recently installed the IMtoo 3gp converter on my phone but it doesn’t seem to be working properly. Actually this is the video converter which I use to covert the videos from AVI to 3gp format. But the thing here is that I am not able to get the proper quality video when I convert them. Whenever i play a converted video then it gives me a blurt effect and nothing feels better. So please help me to get the proper video quality.

Re: IMtoo 3gp converter not working properly in Sony Ericson K750i

I thing the software that you are using to convert the video is not compatible with the mobile phone of yours. I mean to say that if the software is not working fine than it is not getting enough support from the mobile phone that you are using. So first of all check out whether the software is compatible or not. If it is not then don’t try forcely install it because it may tend to give the errors same to which you are facing.

The software that you have installed on the mobile phone is corrupted or must have got corrupted and that is the reason why you are not getting the desired output. And if you want to make it as perfect as earlier then just remove it and then install afresh copy. Make sure that you install the license copy only because the free downloaded one can cause some issues.

I have gone through your problem and it seem to me that the file that you are trying to convert though the converter is not proper or not supported by the IMtoo converter. Actually it happens if the file can’t be converted or the format can’t be changed and still if it is converted then the quality of the video file hampers. So do one thing try and use any other converter that will allow you to convert all kind of video files.