Thread: Acer aspire 5315 overheating issue

Acer aspire 5315 overheating issue

I need urgent help regarding the Acer aspire 5315 overheating issue which turn off the computer of mine automatically after the start up. As per the temperature reported it rises upto the 75 to 96. I have cleaned the Fan and processor hoping that this would be the reason but nothing works for me. So if any one have the solution of the same ten please help me with this issue.

Re: Acer aspire 5315 overheating issue

This is definitely the issue of the processor overheating which is shutting down the system to prevent from some damage. Have you checked that the fan is running when the Windows starts. When the windows start just keep you palm on the panel and feel the little vibration. If you feel the same then your fan is working and if not then you need to replace the fan as it is not cooling the processor.

i will also advice you to run the Memtest which is a memory diagnostic tools that detect the memory usage. If Memtest gives the error with the same then there could be some issue in your system. Just go through the instruction given by the Memtest and get rid of the problem that you are getting with the same. Say thanks if it works for you.

First thing that you have to do is to make sure that Acers ePower Management is working or not and having the latest and updated version of the same. Also if possible then update the version of the BIOS which will resolve the issue related to the same. But take care when you are updating the BIOS which can also make the system crash.

There might be chances that your system got infected with the malware or spy ware which is eating up your CPU usage and increasing the processes of the computer so that the processor of yours getting more heat with the same. So try to make the system run without any virus. Thats all i can help you with this issue. Hope you will get rid of it soon.