Thread: Boot problems in Acer eMachines E725

Boot problems in Acer eMachines E725

Hello, I have an Acer eMachines E725 which had Linux Linpus installed on it which I later changed to Windows Xp operating system. After installing Windows Xp the performance of the computer degraded a lot so I wanted to upgrade it to Windows 7 but while installation, the computer shut down and now I am not able to boot it. I am totally freaked out and hence if any of you is facing similar Boot problems in Acer eMachines E725 then please share some information which might help me in solving the issue.

Re: Boot problems in Acer eMachines E725

Mostly all the laptops face the problem with residual charge. Residual charge gets stored near the RAM chips. If the voltage of the residual charge reaches threshold level, then the system will not be able to access the RAM of the system. If the system is not able to access the system memory then the laptop wont boot. Therefore you will have to discharge the residual charge of the laptop. Shut down the laptop and disconnect it from the AC source. Remove the battery of the laptop and press the power button. Keep the power button pressed for 30 seconds. Replace the battery and see if the laptop is booting.

The system requirements of the Windows 7 operating system are too high and your laptop must not be meeting the minimum system requirements of the operating system. If the system requirements are not met then the operating system will not be installed properly. Therefore before trying to install the operating system on the computer, check if the minimum system requirements for the operating system are met and then only try to install it on the computer.

Every computer has a battery situated on the motherboard. This battery is responsible for saving all the settings which are required for booting of the computer. Open the laptop and locate the battery on the motherboard of the laptop. Remove the battery and check the voltage across the battery using a Digital multimeter. The voltage should be between 2.5 volts and 3 volts. If the voltage of the battery is less than 2.5 volts then replace the battery and see if the laptop is booting or not.

If the battery of the laptop does not have enough charge then the laptop will not charge. Sometimes it happens that the battery of the laptop does not charge even when it is connected to the AC source. So if the battery does not have enough charge, then it wont be able to provide enough power to the laptop. So I would suggest you to connect the laptop to the AC source and see if the laptop is charging. If the laptop is charging, let the battery charge for about 3 hours and then check if the laptop is booting.

Hi
    there press f2 and enter setup there change bootoder.
    do u have technical experience?? if u have then tell me i will tell u the solution. ok