Thread: Sony Vaio won't work

Sony Vaio won't work

Hey i urgently need help regarding then Sony Viao which is stop working and started showing the black screen so that i can not perform any task. It was working all fine yesterday as i scan computer on every alternate day to avoid virus attack so i think this is not the issue of the Virus. So if any one having the same issue i.e. Sony Vaio won't work then please help me as i am unable to do the same. Thanks in advance

re: Sony Vaio won't work

Hey could you please take out the battery of the device for some time and then put it back to the Sony Viao after 2 hour and then restart the computer. As i don't know about the exact issue but if you follow as i said then it might resolve your issue. As most of the problem of my laptop resolve with the same. Thanks
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems to have the problem of the back light which is not creating the issue for screen display. The black screen can be the issue of the some hardware failure which is corrupted the back light of the System so the laptop monitor is not showing anything. All you have to do is to fix the problem with the technician.

Are you getting the sound for the start up of the Windows or anything while starting the Sony Viao. If you are getting the sound then the issue is with the laptop monitor which might got faulty and need to repair the same. And if you are not getting the sound at the start up then this is the hardware issue which is due to the hardware failure. That all i can help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If all the above is not helping you out then it is better to contact the Sony for the same issue as they will help you. If you are under the Warranty period then you will get the solution for free. So contact your dealer or Sony help center for the black screen issue and they will help you for the same. i hope this will work for you.

Hey there, I am having the less knowledge about your problem but still i have searched for the same issue and come up with some link which are helpful for your issue. So check the link and see how it works for you.
    Blank screen issues in Sony Vaio laptop
    Lenovo x200 Laptop black screen on boot
    Acer Aspire 4710 Laptop Black screen on boot
    Sudden Blank Screen on Laptop
    Black screen on DELL Inspiron laptop