Thread: Replacing My Dell Studio 1558 Hard Drive

Replacing My Dell Studio 1558 Hard Drive

Hello, I am having Dell Studio 1558 and now I am getting the problem of the vibration to the left of the touchpad. So, I have tried to find out the reason about it. Then I come to know that I am getting this problem due to the Seagate 7200 RPMs have this issue. So, now I want to know the details from which I will able to get the replacing of my hard drive.

Re: Replacing My Dell Studio 1558 Hard Drive

Hello, If you are really getting the problem with your hard drive and now you want to solve that then you can simply make use of the help from the Service Center from the Dell, as I think your laptop is still in the warranty period. So, simply make use of it and you will able to get the solution for your problem, without any problem. So, just do it and solve your problem.

Hello, If you are having problem of the Hard Drive then you can simply replace that. If you are having the segate hard drive then you can simply buy new Segate Hard Drive or you can also select the Samsung Hard Drive for your purpose. If you make use of it, then you can simply get solved your problem. It is just needed the replacement of the hard drive and you will get solved your problem.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the replacement of the Dell Studio 1558 Hard Drive and then by making use of the replaced hard drive you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you are having warranty period for it, then you will get the replacement from the Dell without any type of charge. So, if your warranty period still exist you will replace it without any problem.

Hello, If you want to know the actual problem which you are facing then you can simply make use of the hard dive connection. Simply remove it, and then check whether you are getting it or not. If you are getting the problem then I think your hard drive is making problem. But, if your problem is not solved then you are having any other problem.