Thread: Unable to read PDF files over kindle

Unable to read PDF files over kindle

Hello friend,

I am using kindle ebook reader. But I getting troubled with it's problems. Problem is that, I am able to view the files with PDF format in my kindle. I have try many techniques to view pdf file, but nothing was successful. Whenever I try to view pdf file I get terminated with error message 'Your Kindle has encountered an unexpected error'. I am not getting how to resolve this kindle problem. If you posses any solution over this, then try to share it me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to read PDF files over kindle

Hi friend,

According to me the PDF file that you are trying to view in you kindle ebook reader is not in the kindle compatible format. For that you need to find out the file format which are compatible with kindle ebook reader. Then download these files from the Amazon's website. And then try to read these files in your kindle device. I hope it will definitely works for you.

It sounds that your kindle ebook reader is faulty. And because of that you are not able to view PDF files in it. There is only one solution to solve the PDF issue of kindle. For this you need to contact to the kindle customer care service. They will definitely show you how to solve this error which occurs while opening any PDF file.

Have you tried to customize the setting your kindle? If not then try to do this, because it may cause any difference while viewing of pdf file. I thin you need to customize the viewable formats of the kindle ebook reader. You can also refer the user manual of you kindle to customize the setting. Try this and let me know your result.

The pdf file that you want to view in your kindle ebook reader is may be corrupted . I suggest you to download new pdf file and then see if you are getting same error or not. You can also try to change the setting of you kindle device. If these solution not working for you then I recommend you to do the replacement of your kindle device.