Thread: Acer Aspire 5670 battery recharging problem

Acer Aspire 5670 battery recharging problem

I am kind of stuck up with my Acer Aspire 5670 battery recharging problem which is always shows charging and charge also while connected to the A/C supply and also work all fine when unplugged but when i again plug it into the A/C then it wont charge and charging light comes and goes off. So i am unable to find the reason behind the same as i am using the original product. Thanks in advance for reply.

Re: Acer Aspire 5670 battery recharging problem

Are you sure that the battery which you are using is original as it seems to have the problem of the faulty battery that is unable to charge. If you have purchased it fro somewhere then check whether it is genuine or not. And also you can replace it if it is not working fine. So do the same and attache another battery and check whether you are getting the same problem with that also or not. Also let me know about the problem being solved or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It seems like that the AD adapter is not giving the enough power that will keep the device of yours to run properly as well as charge the battery of yours. So i will suggest you to check for the Adapter and also increase the functionality of the same. Or this can be also possible that your device is eating more energy so its better to check for the power management.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am exactly having the problem with the Acer Aspire 5670 battery which i have bought from the eBay and it also does not charge and shows the light for the charging and then disappear. I tried replacing the battery and reinstalling the new battery in the same but that also did not work for me. so if you got some solution then let me know about the same.

If you are getting the issue with your Acer Aspire 5670 battery and you are sure that you are using the original product then it is better to call up the Acer to give you the proper help regarding the issue which you are getting. If this is the known issue then they might aware of it and help you for the same. The helpline no . is 800-816-2237.

Hey thanks a lot for all your help that you have given me for the help of the Acer Aspire 5670 battery recharging problem and i have no other option left to call up the Acer as i have tried lots of method but nothing works for me. I have reported the same to the Acer and they will help me with the same. I will let you know for solution.