Thread: Lagging sound in Nokia 5233 with headphone

Lagging sound in Nokia 5233 with headphone

I have recently bought a new Nokia 5233 phone and this phone was supplied with the charger and normal headset for having conversation. The headset was not made for listening music on the phone. So i purchased a new brand headphone for the phone to listen music with great sound quality and volume. The problem is that when i play music on the phone a lagging sound comes in the headphone and it is really disturbing me. So please help me to know it this the problem with the phone or the head phone.

Re: Lagging sound in Nokia 5233 with headphone

I think your problem is with the headphone, you need to check it out with the shop from where you have purchased this headphone and also if it is in warranty period then you can contact the manufacturer and then just place your complaint and then you can have a new one if there is a problem in the headphone. So better to check it with the manufecturer and call them to repair it.

The most important thing is that you need to have the warranty period bill by which you can contact them or the dealer from where you have got this headphone. I have also noticed that there most of the headphone which are available in the market are not supported by the Nokia 5233 or any other phone. So if you want then you can replace it and have the best supported headphone.

There is no problem in the mobile phone and if you think that then you can check it out with the headsets which you got with the phone and also if you want then you can check it out by going to the nokia service sentre and ther they will confirm that your mobile is normal. I think the problem is with the headphone. You can have some other headphones which are available in the market like philips, panasonic, sennheizer etc..

You can use some different headphones which are available and you can get them in affordable price. I think you need to go to the official website of the Nokia where you can get the best supported accessories and headphones for your phone. If you find the best then you can buy it online or you can check the availability in the nearest nokia's shop. hope this helps you out and you find the better one.