Thread: How can i connect the Micromax W900 to Wi-Fi network

How can i connect the Micromax W900 to Wi-Fi network

I am having the Micromax W900 mobile phone which has the WLAN feature, which is famously know as the Wi-Fi. I am also having the Wi-Fi networ at my place. I want to connect the Micromax W900 mobile phone to the wireless network present at my place, so that i can access the internet through my mobile phone. So i want to know that how can i connect the Micromax W900 to Wi-Fi network.

Re: How can i connect the Micromax W900 to Wi-Fi network

You are having the Micromax W900 mobile phone which is the Windows mobile phone from the Micromax. This has the full touchscreen display. This mobile phone also has the WLAN (Wi-FI) by which you can browse on the internet if you are having the wireless network at your place. You can easily connect the mobile phone to the wireless network for the browsing purpose.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of all turn on the wireless router of your home. Make sure that the wireless network at your place is password protected so that any other person cannot access your network. Start Wi-Fi of the mobile phone and search for the available wireless network. When your network name appears on the mobile phone then select and connect to it. If the network is password protected then you will be asked to enter that password first. After that you can browse on the internet.

If you are not able to connect to the wireless network present at you place from the Micromax W900 mobile phone then i will advice you to refer to the user manual guide of the Micromax W900 mobile to see that how to connect to the Wi-Fi network using the WLAN of the Micromax W900 Windows mobile phone. You will get the procedure in the manual book of the mobile. Follow the instructions properly and connect to the Wireless network using mobile.

Procedure for connecting the Micromax W900 mobile to wireless (Wi-Fi) network.

1. Tap[Start→Settings→Connections→Wireless Manager], make sure the [Wi-Fi] is on.
    2. Tap[Start→Settings→Connections→Wi-Fi], and then tap and hold an available connection to bring up options. Tap [Connect] to connect according to the instructions step by step.
    3. When the available connection is connected, you can browse the web on your Smart Phone through WIFI.