Thread: Need some help on adding photo on ipod

Need some help on adding photo on ipod

I need some help in adding photos to my apple iPod. I had not done this before. This is the first time I am trying to add up the holiday photos to the iPod. I had tried first by usb abd software that I downloaded from internet. But I prefer with the apple software. I had now got an apple laptop and I need steps to do this.

Re: Need some help on adding photo on ipod

If you system is working with a Mac, you be able to import photos commencing with a digital camera to your system using iPhoto. You be able to import additional digital pictures into iPhoto, such as pictures you uploaded from the web. For additional information in sequence regarding importing, organizing, and editing your pictures, you have to open iPhoto and select Help > iPhoto Help. The iPhoto may previously be installed on your Mac, in the submissions folder.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Adding Photos from Your system to your iPod classic. If you include a Mac and iPhoto 7.1.5 or presently, you be able to sync iPhoto albums mechanically (for Mac OS X v10.4.11, iPhoto 6.0.6 or presently is necessary). If you have a system or Mac, you can attach photos to iPod classic from a folder on your hard disk. Adding photos to iPod classic the first time may obtain some time, depending on how numerous photos are in your image library.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To sync images commencing a Mac to iPod classic using iPhoto do this. In iTunes, choose iPod classic in the apparatus list and hit it off the Photos tab. In this you have to choose “Sync photos from: …” and then select iPhoto from the pop-up menu. Then choose your sync alternatives. If you desire to add all your images, then choose “All photos, albums, events, and faces.” If you desire to add chosen photos, select “Selected albums, events, and faces, and mechanically contain …” and select an alternative from the pop-up menu. Then choose the albums, events, and faces you wish for to add. (Faces is supported only by iPhoto 8.1).

To add images from a directory on your hard disk to iPod classic: pull the photos to a directory on your system. If you desire photos to come into view in divide image albums on iPod classic, you have to generate folders within the most important photo folder, and pull the photos to the innovative folders. In iTunes, choose iPod classic in the apparatus register and hit it off the images tab. Then choose the “Sync photos from: …” Choose “Choose Folder” from the pop-up menu and choose the photo folder. Hit it off Apply.

For Adding Full-declaration photo Files to iPod classic when you add images to iPod classic, iTunes optimizes the images for presentation. Full-declaration of the photo files are not transferred by evasion. For Adding full-declaration photo files is helpful, for illustration if you desire to shift them from one system to another, but is not essential for viewing the photos at full superiority on iPod classic. To add full-declaration photo files to iPod classic: In iTunes, you have to choose iPod classic in the apparatus register and hit it off on the Photos tab. Choose “Include full-declaration photos.” And click Apply.