Thread: Integrated webcam of HP Compaq 6830s Laptop not recognized

Integrated webcam of HP Compaq 6830s Laptop not recognized

I am having the HP Compaq 6830s Laptop and this laptop has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. The problem which i am facing with this laptop is that the Integrated webcam of HP Compaq 6830s Laptop not recognized. So, i am here to get the solution of this webcam issue of the HP Compaq 6830s Laptop. T hope that you people will provide the proper solution of this problem.

Re: Integrated webcam of HP Compaq 6830s Laptop not recognized

You have the HP Compaq 6830s Laptop which has the integrated webcam and loaded with the Windows Vista operating system. The webcam of this laptop is not recognized by the Windows Vista operating system. So you are not able to do the video chatting and other stuff with the webcam. So first of all make sure the webcam device is properly working of the laptop. Meaning that it should not have any damaged.

The webcam of the HP Compaq 6830s Laptop is not getting recognized by the Windows Vista operating system installed in the laptop. So i think, May be you have not installed the proper driver software for the webcam of the HP Compaq 6830s Laptop in the Windows Vista operating system. So first install the driver software and after that restart the laptop. Now this webcam will be detected and it will also work properly with the Windows Vista operating system.

You are saying that the integrated webcam of HP Compaq 6830s laptop is not recognised. So go to the devicxe manager of the laptop and check that the webcam of the laptop is shown in the connected devices hardware list of the laptop or not. If it is detected then this is some software issue related to the webcam of the laptop. So install the software of the webcam in the laptop. After that the webcam will work properly of this laptop.

I think the webcam of the HP Compaq 6830s laptop is disabled from the device manager of the laptop. So go to the device manager of the HP Compaq 6830s laptop and enable the webcam again by right clicking it. Follow the steps properly given below to again enable the webcam of the laptop.
    Right click my computer-> Manage-> Device manager -> go to webcam -> Right click -> enable.
    Now the webcam will work properly.

If this webcam of the HP Compaq 6830s laptop was working properly with the Windows Vista operating system before then you should run the system restore to store the setting of the laptop on the date on which the webcam of the laptop was working properly. This will resolve the problem if the issue is related to the software and not with the hardware of the laptop.