Thread: Comparision of Nikon D5000 with Canon

Comparision of Nikon D5000 with Canon

I want to buy a Nikon d5000 dslr camera. I had found this camera which fits my needs. Before this I was searching for canon features. The one thing which I got attracted towards this is One-button Live View. The easy live provides a 4 autofocus modes. I want some more features in comparison to the canon camera. What you think about the same.

Re: Comparision of Nikon D5000 with Canon

So far away, the 12.3-Megapixel Nikon D5000 Digital SLR camera is the mainly gorgeous of the 3 DSLR models declared. Sure, Nikon D5000 takes immense shots – pictures are crisp, and its fun shooting with this miniaturized D90 but not the whole thing is superior regarding this camera. The nikon D5000 DSLR has review and comparison – you have extensive required to post our Nikon D5000 DSLR review subsequent to doing more than a few articles on Canon EOS 7D and Canon EOS 500D (Rebel TSi).
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To locate out additional information in sequence on these DSLR’s, you can read it from the articles of this topic. There’s so a large amount to speak regarding these not-so-cheap digital cameras and it would be most excellent if you understand the articles unconnectedly to evaluate the specs, characteristics and prices of the three representations then fix on what to purchase based on your requirements and budget.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The merely difficulties that have come upon with Nikon D5000 are: the viewfinder that contented to utilize. If you have gigantic hands, the diminutive body of this digital camera might also be a difficulty. The D-Movie of Nikon D5000 is not that practical to us but the shots are attractive polite. Having owned a contemptible handy digital video camcorders (one of which is the Kodak Zi8 or Kodak Z18 HD Digital Mini Camcorder), I could declare the video camcorder wins. The Auto White balance does not run at times but navigating throughout the menus is a gentle wind.

The camera in addition has D-Movie method by means of sound: Record 720p HD movie clips improved by NIKOR transposable lens superiority and flexibility. Here you have 19 Auto-coverage Scene Modes: imprison stunning photos in exigent picture-taking positions together with Sunsets, Candlelight, Silhouette, Portrait, Landscape, Beach/Snow, and supplementary.