Thread: LG Chocolate BL20.

LG Chocolate BL20.

Hello Everybody, I have bought a LG Chocolate mobile phone just before some time and i have heard that there is an another model of the series also called as LG Chocolate BL20. I just want to know about this mobile phone like what are the features provided in LG Chocolate BL20 and how it performs?

Re: LG Chocolate BL20.

The new LG Chocolate BL20 phone features a sliding keypad and is the newest addition to the Chocolate series. The BL20 also features a 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and flash in a slim casing measuring just 12.3mm in depth. Widget Hotkeys enable users to personalize the phone to directly access favorite features for weather, news or personal updates. A new feature also includes Clear Memo Capture which captures text, handwritten notes and drawings with maximum clarity, offering a different way to record information.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

With its 5 megapixel camera the new Chocolate BL20 combines state of the art technology with beautiful design. The inclusion of AutoFocus and Flash enables it to boast the highest performance in a slim 3G slider. Like using a laptop’s touch pad, the new Chocolate BL20 employs touch sensitive side keys that support convenient vertical scrolling. When controlling the camera zoom or increasing the volume, side touch control provides ease of use without interrupting the design of the phone.

LG Chocolate BL20 is a dual-band UMTS 900 / 2100 MHz device provided with the tri-band GSM support varying according to the region. Dimensions of the Chocolate BL20 are 105.9(h) x 50.8(w) x 12.3(d) mm and it weighs 115 grams. Battery used in this phone is a normal Lithium Ion battery supporting for up to 4 - 5 hours of talk time and for 12 - 24 days in stand by mode depending on network configuration.

Use the new Chocolate BL20 TextScan function with its 5.0 megapixel camera to scan texts or drawings from hand written notes to communicate with your loved ones more personally. So you can now jot down a map and store it in your phone. Or send to a friend via email or MMS.

Functions provided in the LG Chocolate BL20 are Messaging, support for Email protocols such as POP3, IMAP4, SMTP; Scheduled SMS, Group SMS up to 20 numbers, RSS Reader, Predictive word input, Video Telephony, Bluetooth, Backup contacts in Memory card, Organiser, World Clock, Unit converter, USB Charging, Flight Mode, Anti-theft Mobile Tracker, Google, NDTV Active, Applications such as Google Maps, LG HelpDesk, NewsHunt, DataWallet, JustCricket.