Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Previous Page button skips back multiple pages on Kindle

Portable Devices

Old 19-03-2010

Previous Page button skips back multiple pages on Kindle

I am having the issue with the Kindle which is behaving very improper manner and irritates me. When i woke up the Kindle from the sleep and hitting the Previous Page button skips back multiple pages on Kindle So if any one else is having the same issue then help me with the same so that i can get rid of this issue. Thanks

Old 19-03-2010

Re: Previous Page button skips back multiple pages on Kindle

I have never heard about the same in the Kindle but have noticed the same in the Topaz format books which also having the back button issue. How come you are getting the same in the Kindle. As i have used the Kindle 1 as well as kindle 2 but never faced this kind of issue. Give a restart to your device and then check whether the problem persist or not.
Old 19-03-2010

I don't know about the Kindle but i have got the same problem in the mobi format books which always malfunction when i connect the WiFi. So i have never come out of the solution for the same as i have tried lots of stuff but nothing works for me great. So finally i have brought the Sony prs600 and liked it most as i have got the solution of my problem as new one.
Old 19-03-2010

have you gone through the update of the Firmware that might solve the issue of yours. If not yet updated then first update the same and then check whether the same problem is yet exist or not. If the same occurred then i will suggest you to reset the Kindle to factory setting that will store all the setting to default and might resolve your issue.
Old 19-03-2010

If all the above given reply does not work for you then you have to call up the provider of the Kindle as you have just bought this device and replace the same as it could be in the warranty period. So its better to call them up instead of looking for the solution of same here and there. I hope this will help to reduce your curiosity.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,