Thread: Vegan Kindle covers

Vegan Kindle covers

Hi there, I need Vegan Kindle covers for my kindle 2. As i am having the leather based which i don't like and want to change the same with the Vegan. So if anyone one knows about the same then please help me out with the proper solution so that i can buy one for me as i wanted to. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Vegan Kindle covers

I have searched about your query and got one site which are offering good case for the kindle 2. If you will have look at this then i think you will like the same. The site which offers the case is know as the medgestore. If you wish to have a look on the same by making the search on the Google that will give you the link of the same.

Have you looked on the Etsy website which are offering the nice bags for carrying the Kindle and having great offer as discount on purchase. I have got one for me from this webpage and liked it most. So expecting that you will also like if have a look on it. If you like any the let me know so that i can also have a look of it

I have less idea about the same but i have heard about the Oberon Design. So did you asked about the same to the Oberon Design people which will guide you in better way. Some of the people are having good review about the Oberon Design so that is why i am suggesting you the same. Hope that you will like it and love to use it.

Why don't you go to the Amazon which offers leather and non leather both then cover for the Kindle. As they are also aware of the fact that some people does not like the leather and want to stick to the Vegan Cover. So they are also having the choices of the same. So visit the same and select the one of your choice. Thanks

Thanks a lot for the help that you have provided me with the buying of the Vegan Cover for my Kindle and i have gone through all the detail and liked the it most. I have got the one vegan kindle Cover for my device from the M-Edge that are having the variety of the cases to select. So any one else is looking for the same can get the Vegan on M-Edge