Thread: Lord of the Rings on Kindle

Lord of the Rings on Kindle

Hi,
    I want to add up Lord of the Ring ebook in my collection of Kindle. I need some basic overview of this. I really enjoy other books on kindle and they are really addictive. Now as I had found the Lord of the rings has succeed in achieving a wide acceptance then I will too like to read this stuff. I need a general overview of this book along with some shared experience on the same.

Re: Lord of the Rings on Kindle

The ebook is based on the story somewhat similar to the movie. It is really catchy. Here in the book the Dark Lord Sauron who gathers his all power to the Ring of Power and he is intended to run Earth. The ring which rules all has fallen by mistake in a village located in shire. Frodo Baggins founds the ring and has given the task to destroy the ring forever for save earth.

It is much like a fairy tale but you will definitely enjoy the fiction. Here you will find yourself traveling to a journey to the realm of middle earth, deep dark forest, magic, etc. The story keeps you engaged for a long time. It is a fantasy based tale where you will see lots of new things. There are more than 400 correction made in this new edition. It is a must to have ebook for kindle.

Lord of the Rings for kindle weighs 3364Kb which is around 1198 pages. You can buy that from Amazon Digital Services. It was a big hit on kindle and most of the users enjoyed the same. I too have a copy and the ebook looks really nice. Just go on the amazon site and look for the more detail about the book. You can check the bestseller column for latest hits.

You must know one thing that Kindle can now ready any Non DRM protected mobi books. It will also read the text files. So you can now enjoy all available free books from Mobi and other sources. You can also buy DRM protected books. This has made kindle more flexible in terms of other ebook provider. So here you get a vast area to choose from.

Lord of the Rings is DRM protected. The pages are well made and appearance is quiet fine. You can use Kindle App on your iphone where you can view this book via Kindle on your iPhone. I am not sure about the price but I think the same will charge you around $16. There are more new books added to the same category. This also includes Lord of the Rings Trilogy.