Thread: How many books fit on a kindle?

How many books fit on a kindle?

I am having the kindle which i use most and having one query with the same. Actually i have 400 books on the Kindle and when i have checked the memory at that time i am getting the 2 MB free only which is very less. So i need to know that How many books fit on a kindle? A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How many books fit on a kindle?

I don't know why you are getting this much less space i have the same kindle and i have 1000 ebook in it but still the 300 memory space are available for more book that i am still using. Are you having the ebook with the more of graphic content that increases the size of the book. If this is the issue try to avoid the graphic ebook. Thats it!!!!!

Even i am having the kindle and having most of the ebook which i am using with the same. I have alsmost 500 books and still half of the space are still free for others. What kind of ebook you are using i means that you are having the large size of the ebook on your Kindle which might be possible for the occupy more memory in the same. So try to avoid big file

Hey there, I think that you are running with the graphic intensive ebook which might be giving you the issue with the space. Or you are having the 'Calibre Ccatalog" if the answer is yes then delete this as this require more space and occupied the same. After deleting the i think lots of space be available for other book. So so the same and see how it works.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think its better to check for the audible directory which might be having the most of the space occupied by the same. If you are having the audio book then let me tell you that a single audio book also occupy the enti9re space. So if you are, then delete the same music file and work with the freeing space on kindle. Thats all i can have for you.

First let me know which kindle you are using and have you attached any SD memory card to it for more space. As the Kindle 1 has the internal memory of 180/256MB that can also be expanded. And if you are using the Kindle 2 then it has got the 1.5 GB of space for the book. And also this can be expandable. I think this will help you for the same.