Thread: Automatically Doubles Image Sizes in Kindle

Automatically Doubles Image Sizes in Kindle

Hello, I am getting quiet strange problem while working on Kindle. I have come to know that if I am having any ebook and if if is having small images then it will simply double the image size. I don't know how does it is providing me such problem but, I am getting this problem. If you are having any solution then I will be thankful to you.

Re: Automatically Doubles Image Sizes in Kindle

Hello, I would suggest you to simply off your kindle and then again try to start it. If you do this then your all of the temporary problems would get solved and you will able to get the solution for your Automatically double size of the kindle. So, just make use of it and you will get the solution for your problem. It will surely solve your problem. So, just use it.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the Kindle DX and you would not get any such problem. It is having features as below:
    • screen : diagonal 9.7 "
    • resolution: 1200 x 824 pixels
    • size : 264 mm x 183 mm x 9.6 mm
    • Weight: 535 grams
    • memory: 3.3 GB
    • Autonomy: 4 to 20 days
    • Connectivity: Modem HSDPA

Hello, It may be possible that your kindle is having some of the technical issue And that is why you are getting this problem. So, it is needed to perform some of the service to your Kindle from the service center. So, you must be needed to make use of the service center help and then you will able to get your problem solved. So, just follow the steps.

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to problem in your Kindle. You can make use of the Kindle DX is the second version of eBook Amazon Kindle. Its screen is 9.7 inches. As a iPhone the image adapts to the vertical or horizontal. It is a one cm thick and its storage capacity is 3.3 GB. The format PDF is supported natively without conversion. The DX Kindle uses electronic ink process that gives the impression of being in front of a book. However, it still has no touchscreen and no connectivity Wi-Fi and the display is monochrome. To download a book, you must go through the 3G network Sprint or transfer from a computer. Finally, its price is 489 $.