Thread: Read Kindle .AZW books on PC

Read Kindle .AZW books on PC

Hello friend,

I have to discuss one of my confusion regarding the Kindle .AZW books. I want to know that, Is it possible to view Kindle .AZW books on computer. I don't have any idea about this. If you have any opinion over this issue than please try to share it me. You any help would be greatly appreciate. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Read Kindle .AZW books on PC

According to me it is possible to view Kindle .AZW books on computer. But to view these file extension you will need to use the Mobipocket Reader. I suggest you to install this Mobipocket Reader and then try to browse the Kindle .AZW books. I hope it will definitely work for you. Try this trick and let me know if you able to view the Kindle .AZW books or not.

Hi friend,

It is not possible to view the Kindle .AZW books on PC. If you try to rename the Kindle .AZW books and then try to view it. It will also not work. For your kind information, I have trued to change the extension of the kindle book format but it was not successful. Suppose you will get the procedure to view the Kindle .AZW books on PC, then please let me know that.

It is possible to view some .azw files Kindle that can be read by mobi-reader. I am telling this you because I downloaded the azw version of the kindle users guide. Then I had renamed it as *.prc and tried to open it in XP reader. The thing is that I didn't get any error message while viewing this Kindle .AZW book. I hope it will definitely give you some idea about this issue.

Thanks friends!!. All you suggestion was very useful for me. As per one of your suggestion I have tried to use the Mobipocket Reader tool. I have firstly installed and then browsed the Kindle .AZW books. Surprisingly the .AZW books opened without any format error. I have got some problem while installing this Mobipocket Reader, but I solved it.